Saturday, January 31, 2009

worried....

I have to say i very worried on it on scouting scheme. Not the USAHA but the king scout. I dun know whether i can help them to achieve the King scout or not. But preciously, I hope can, hope new TL in charge can bring them to achieve and better thean what i done now. Beside I worried on King scout, new T4 makes me wondering they have this kind of patiend to test thier 5 high badges and the king scout???

Maybe i worried too much. But that is my style, I cant stop thinking what should they do and how they can achieve more standard. Even through I tired in working and need manage many many things in business, but my brain always thinking in scout.. Maybe this is why I love scout so much and cant stop continue loving it. (OS: many ppl said this is non-profitable things, whyu so hardwork to do it)

This will be my last blog talking regarding Scout edi. This is I very unhelpable even talk so much but cant help the members to achieve hurry.

Last but not least, 一日童军,一世童军.

3 comments:

  1. no need to worry...u just dedicate on your business k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno how to help u all...i m very unhelpable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yealorh...
    u edi helped us a lot edi..
    wivout u, i sure that there won b thos bout 18 candidates for king scout now..

    ReplyDelete