Saturday, December 20, 2008

19th District Camp

Year 2008, I think is the year I won't forgettable in my scouting life. 2008 is the year I coming back to committee GCE of 5th Kuching City Scout Group, therefore, I have a lot sweet memories in scouting life. B.U.T-but, this year our group had lost Lucas Chin in 19th District Camp. This Is my Ever first time our group been lost for more than 14 years.

14th Kuching Town win it, Win, Win and Win again, all the competition trophy monopoly by them. I Salute, I respect and I HATE tis kind of feeling. LOST meant lack of organizing , superior and timing. There are always have a reason why LOST, the fact is 14th Kuching is really far more prepared than 05th Kuching this time round. The camp that they built is undeniable of its high standard, a result of intense preparation.

I still remember the State Camp 2002 Backwood Cooking competition, I am the person who lead a patrol to win over the state. Today, 05th Kuching lost in district level, Is it something different due to standard? I felt sad, disappointed and no such way to fell down, hereby the fact still remaining in my heart for quite some days.

To those who participate in the camp, I know you all did put in lots of effort in the camp. Congratulations for securing the 2nd and 3rd if not the 1st. Thanks....

Pic 1: Hanging around...XDD


















Pic 2: System Helibrate...Tut.........................................














Pic 3:
























Pic 4: Gang Show 2




















Pic 5: Our GSL and Disciplin Leader

























Pic 6: Underware Calvin.....























Pic 7: Oh dear dear dear, dun cry anymore baby.....























Pic 8: Falling down














Pic 9:















Pic 10:





2 comments:

  1. MR. TING WEI SHUN !!!! WHY POST MY PIC IN UR BLOG...AND I JUZ FOUND OUT TODAY !!! MY GOD !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cus tut... cus i remembered all de time i save u...muahhaa

    ReplyDelete