Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Changing....@_@ I Been Troop 1 Troop-In-Charge

23/12/2008, It is the time I been changed in GEC (Group Executive Council) of position, instead I be Troop 4 Troop in charge but i been transfer to Troop 1 troop in charge. Thats is the agreed all committee member on it.


I dunno whether I can ability to win over this position or not, but I really shock on what they wanna change. My mission in Troop 4 haven't complete it yet, and yet i changed to troop 1. Many things like hold it such as KIV. I hope I can win over this position of it.


The reason why they changed me to troop 1 is I have mother feeling...What the heck of this reason!! Anyway, Bless me and hope I can change some behaviour in Scout Sprit on it.


Troop 4 members, Sayonara.... troop 1 member, I coming now, behave your attitude. I very strict on scouting sprit.


"""Goodble my Love, 我的爱人,再见...."""""

No comments:

Post a Comment