Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Annual Training Camp 2008 (ANTAC 08)

Year 2008, I joined, enjoyed, understand and created something very resulteable things such as camp fire and some activities changes. But all those feeling it just my feeling, I dunno wat the committee thinking. It is no offence at all.

Talking this year ANTAC, I felt that the unique of previously (5-10years ago) training camp is come back. Why? This is because MEMBERS are enjoying this camp and they been trained as a useful scout. And committee is co-operte each other meanwhile some of committee members still argueing, but basically I think that is more than enough rather dan 2or 3 years ago training camp.

Regarding to activities, this year activites more onwards on enjoying but not training in each scouts skills and knowledge. Because activities mostly not related to scout stuff, most of it such like beach game and something like station game. 3 out of 11 activities was successful, these are Camp Fire, Moutain Climbing and Camping Standard.
1. Camp fire- This year very successful. marks given 98%. It is MEMBERS enjoying and committee and member can entertain our old PPL SCOUTERS. Its make members and scouters have a slices of memories in scouting life.
2. Mountain climbing. Marks Given 79%. Committee members were not in objective at all. They dunno even was use of moutain climbing. They thinking most proprably was just trained for staminal. This year, I as small part ppl, was joining there program to finding hiking route. Even through it is not much obstacle of it, but I think MEMBERs very enjoying in this hiking.
3. Camping Standard. Marks Given 72%.Overall Standard were increasing to years before. I was very happy, at least troop 1 member have learnt something different from before.

Last but not least, I hope our camping standard can be improve more and compete to malaysia school not even from kuching distrcit only. My sweet memories were- I dance Banana Song which I never dance it 6 years ago whereas 6 years ago I was always appointed to dance it; my relationship with members and committee was close a step to as a friends.

Hopefully, blessing and wishing we can gain and imporing our camp as soon as possible.

Pic 1:

























Pic 2:
























Pic 3:
























Pic 4:

























Pic 5:


Pic 6:


Pic 7:

No comments:

Post a Comment